Disclaimer

I intend no harm. Nowhere in any product review will I ever try to deceive you. However, I cannot be held responsible if you have a different experience than my own.
I am also, shockingly, not a doctor. I cannot give you any medical or psychological advice. I also live in a world that is in a constant state of flux and change. I cannot guarantee that any or all information on this blog will be relevant the day you are reading it, though it will ideally be somewhat enjoyable to read or view.
My blog expresses my opinions and my view of the world. I am not responsible for how you may perceive my view of the world or how crazy you believe my world actually is.
I am not responsible for comments posted on my blog by readers, although I do find them interesting/humorous and when people start bickering they become entertaining.
If you feel I’m financially responsible for something due to my blog you have been sadly mistaken. This blog makes a little revenue and I am only expressing my opinions of which I mean no harm.
I am not a lawyer so I offer no legal advice, a priest, a pastor, a monk, psychologist, councilor, or not even an Anthropologist.

You will see images of real everyday people who have real stories about everyday life.
Saying what is on their minds, about society, space travel, religions, and themselves.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Time Traveler